Thursday, April 27, 2006

Count on me JBBB...

Hi all,

It was quite an eventful day for me on the Hollabackcrew finals coz besides getting to see Click Five in person (unfortunately I didn't bring any camera so no pictures) but also had to rush off to Johore Bahru for a short Trio performance at Boys Bridgade thanksgiving dinner.

The first thing I noticed about the dinner was the MC who was very bold and confident in his delivery and not to mention the singer on stage who belted out fine classic tunes with style (love his pitching). It wasn't till after the whole event when our host brought us to a cafe to enjoy some snacks when I found out that the MC is actually King Kong in Phua Chu Kang! No wonder he looked ao familiar... I was even more amazed when I was told that the wonderful singer's Clement Chow who is the composer and singer of Count On Me Singapore! For those of you living in the days when MediaCorp was SBC will remember that song that we sang our hearts out during national days! What an honour and priviledge to meet the man himself too! Spoke to both of them and they were really friendly and have such a sanguine personality. Couldn't in my life imagined a mr. funnyman like Clement to wirte such a touching song...

Anyways here's a pic that I took with them both at the cafe.



Clement Chow, myself & Charlie aka "King Kong"

Blessings,
GuitarTalk

Tags: trio, boys bridgade, pck, clement chow, count on me singapore


Send Me A Message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home