Monday, April 03, 2006

Hollaback Crew

Hi all,

As said in my update, I'll be doing more post on the Hollaback Crew competition. It's quite a big event as can be seen from the sponsors of this event!


Did a radio interview on 98.7 after the auditions. Interesting experience. Will do a post on it once I get my hands on the photos that I took there. In the meantime, check out the rountine that we churned out last min for the auditions below.


My team Adastra at Hollaback Crew auditions


The semi finals was at the Padang. The finals for the competitions will be at the Indoor Stadium. Apparently MTV will be filming the event! What's more ClickFive will be at the event too and the winner gets to play with them! Cool!!! :)


Click on image to watch Click Five's "Catch Your Wave"

God bless,
GuitarTalk

Tags: hollaback_crew, adastra, click_five, video

Send Me A Message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home