Friday, March 03, 2006

Nirvana: A tribute

Hi all, this one's for Kurt Cobain of Nirvana fame who killed himself while suffering from serious depression. Quite a tortured soul from what I read about him having low self esteem and not handling his fame well. A gentle reminder to us all the importance of harmony between our body, mind, soul & spirit. Seeing the video below brings back memories of my secondary school days when Nirvana was hugely popular. I remembered telling my friend that he's crazy when he told me the news of Cobain's death...

Note: The music in the video below's by Foo Fighters, a band formed by Nivana's excellent drummer Dave Grohl on guitar and vocals after Cobain's sudden departure.



and here's a tribute to the song that changed the face of music forever.



Blessings,
GuitarTalk

Tags: nirvana, kurt_cobain, guitarist, drummer, dave_grohl, foo_fighters, band,

Send Me A Message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home