Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nu-Song on Da Blog

Hi all,

I've finally come around to putting up just pure audio on my blog. Seems like a regress? Well not really as I think audio has a place in our lives that video can never give; the realm of the imagination. What the video gives blatantly, you can see it in your head creatively with audio.



This is an idea that I had while toying around trying to figure out a Sting song. It suddenly hit me that the first 2 bars of chord progression sounded like my band's original song "Turn It Around" written by Ryan Wong. Went ahead to include more chords, according to what I head in my head and came up with something like this. Unfortunately the recording only allowed 3 mins max so the song was cut off after a buildup at the end. Thank God that the ending was just some licks that had gone wrong. Heh… :P

Blessings,
GuitarTalk

Tags: song, original, jason_ong, composition, sting, turn_it_around, audio

Send Me A Message

2 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Tan said...

Great melody! Love it big time! Can imagine you totally into it at the build up if not for the cut by the 3rd min. :)

6:43 PM  
Blogger JasonOng said...

Well actually it was a blessings in disguise coz i think after the buildup i was playing gibberish... hahaha... thx for yr encouragement anywayz! :)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home