Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Jazz some shredding duel

"Video, video, on the blog. Who's the shreddest of them all?"

I'm not talking about some paper shredding machine but of some insanely fast jazz players who does the musical equivalent (tearing up musical phrases).

Here are two of the best that I know of. Watch the videos below to believe it.


John Mclaughlin



Jimmy Bruno


Phew... that was REALLY FAST. Well I'll just take heart that these players looked pretty old. That means I'm relatively young and have the chance to catch up! :)

Blessings,
GuitarTalk

Tags: guitarist, john_mclaughlin, jimmy_bruno, shredding, jazz, video

Send Me A Message

1 Comments:

Anonymous daniel mcfellow said...

thanks for sharing this information for free. this exactly the one I am looking for. Got a great blog here. more post!
shredders

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home