Monday, February 20, 2006

Quotes of the day

"I don’t play with an open string mentality. That’s very limiting. If you think about playing just open strings, then you live in a world of Am, Em, A major."

"He’s (George Benson) so ridiculously good, and he used to work terribly hard. When I used to work in his band, he’d get off the bandstand at 2 a.m. and continue practicing until six or seven in the morning, on a regular basis."


~ Earl Klugh

"I’ve listened to everything from Black Sabbath to Zeppelin to Creedence, Elton John, and Neil Young. When I’m lifting weights I’ll listen to Meshuggah and Ministry, and when mellowing out on the bus I’ll listen to Coldplay."

~ Zakk Wylde



Tags: quotes, earl_klugh, zakk_wylde, george_benson

Send Me A Message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home