Wednesday, April 19, 2006

May Day Concert 2006 poster

Hi all,

I came back home one day and my dad asked me if the Kelly Poon's show that my group Trio's playing in is part of the May Day Concert. I replied, "Should be" and he took out a poster of the concert and showed me Kelly Poon's pic. I remembered that we as Trio had to go for a photoshoot for the show which will be used in posters so I wasted no time and scanned through the poster and saw my group in it! The funny thing is that my dad didn't even noticed it before as he probably was distracted by all the big names in the posters... hahaha....


This picture of us for this poster was probably taken from here...


Here are more fantabulous pix that could have been on it... Thanks Michael for the wonderful shots! You're the man!






Blessings,
GuitarTalk

Tags: may_day_concert, trio, poster

Send Me A Message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home