Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mobile videos

Hi all,

I've finally got upgraded my phone to one that can take pictures. Bought it primarily because it's cheap. Paid a grand total of $55 (with handsfree) for it and it has proved to be worth every single penny and more. I was quite apprehensive about the lens that comes with it as I wasn't impressed with cameras on phones (i still don't actually) much less the video recording function that came with my phone. Nevertheless I toyed around with my mobile gadget and actually found the video to be of pretty decent quality. And there starts my journey to mobile videos! It got even cooler when I found out a way to post them unto my blog. Just to show what I mean, I've posted a video of me playing some tunes on my Cort electric. My student was the cameraman and it was thru him that i realised you can zoom in while videoing... heh... the video made my Cort sound like a Gibson Les Paul! Enjoy! :)

God bless.


Remember this tune? It's a very very old Janet Jackson's track called Blackcat!

2 Comments:

Blogger Enric said...

Nice work on the guitar.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Faux Press said...

Welcome to the vlogosphere!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home