Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Features : Zakk Wylde - Don't be sly on me! Part 2

Hi all,

This is a follow up to what I've posted something on our Singapore idol runner up Sylvester Sim using a Zakk Wylde signature Gibson Les Paul for his photo shoot.

Zakk Wylde : Don't be sly on me!

Was at Swee Lee Music (Bras Basah) yesterday trying out some of the telecasters there when I saw a Epiphone copy of the guitar mentioned above. That's when the shop assistant was kindly enough to give me some insight on the Sly experience.

Jason: Beautiful guitar. How's it from the original (Gibson)?

Saiful: Good. Sylvester bought the original one though.

Jason: He bought it??? (thought he borrowed it for the shoot) Must be expensive!

Saiful: Yah man. Dunno why he didn't buy this copy instead.

Jason: He plays guitar ah?

Saiful: Yeah. (hands strumming an air guitar, probably trying to say that Sly just sing and strum)





Profile

Name: Zakk Wylde
Birthplace: New Jersey, USA
Claim to fame: Guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne
Current band: Black Label Society

Here's a video of Mr Zakk that I've pieced together. Enjoy!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home