Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Features : Just a little fingerstyle!

Hi all,

Went to The Living Strings (behind Peninsula Hotel) yesterday. Was very fortunate to have spoken to the owner Timothy. The last time that I met him was a few years back when the shop was at Bras Basah (now taken over by Guitar Workshop). Nice guy. He played me some awesome impromptu fingerstyle and was even happy to share with me some of his fingerstyle techniques!

Was so inspired by his playing that I decided to record my version of "Every Breath You Take" by Sting that I figured out recently. Did this in a rush before going out so pardon the mistakes. And also I recorded it using a webcam so the quality's not too good. I know it looks very unglam to play in green shorts but hey, don't you all practice in shorts at home too! ;P




My take on the now classic "Every Breath You Take" by the brilliant songwriter Sting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:02 PM  
Blogger "s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

yr site is brilliant !!! :D


i'll visit yr site more after my exams :)


keep the great work up! :)

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home