Thursday, May 25, 2006

DreamMusician.com

Hi all,

Read about this website on Yahoo! Music news... They provide downloads of WMA of our favourite music tracks but with a twist... with one instrument of your choice removed! Great for practising musicians! Much like how karaokes are great for vocalist, I'm sure these tracks will be great for guitarists! In the past, the only way for us to practice in the past is to get a tight-enough band to play alond with ya... now just turn on your pc/laptop that's connected to your hi-fi and click on 'em tracks to start bobbing your head and fingers away! Way cool! :)



Click on image above to read about them...

Link: DreamMusician.com


Blessings,
GuitarTalk

Tags: website, wma, dreammusician


Send Me A Message

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading your blog, I went to the site today and found it to be an awesome site! I have told several of my friends who are also looking to download some music from dreammusician. Thanks for letting us know about this.

9:20 AM  
Blogger JasonOng said...

Hey there! It's my pleasure to serve a fellow musician! What instruments do you play by the way? :)

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I canĀ“t find it!!! when i go to dreammusician it takes me to http://www.savenetradio.org/

anyone know if dreammusician is still alive?

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home