Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Fingerstyle: Majesty (Here I am)

Was sitting around waiting for my guys from Trio to arrive for a practice when I felt the inspiration to zip out my handy Sony Ericsson k300 and start shooting of a take on Delirious's "Majesty (Here I am)"... My church has been singing this song of late and I just love the simple yet sweet melody that builts to a climax in the chorus... Nice choice of chord progression too :)



Basically I just incorporated the melody line along with the basic chords of the song. The trick is not in the notes in the left hand but rather the ability to catch the right strings with the right plucking hand... So if you're interested in fingerstyle do consider really practising your right hand fingers in terms of accuracy...

That's all for now folks... Got great plans for this site! Just need to wait till my exams end before I get down to work! :)

God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home